- Combination: car usb aux interface
- Certification: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Voltage: 12V
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: M.costa
- Model Number: DMC-9088 car usb sd mp3 interface adapter
- Warranty: 1 Years
- Model #: DMC-9088 USB AUX interface
- Item: car radio adapter with USB SD Aux
- support: SD/USB/AUX INPUT
- CAN WORK ON: OEM radio & aftermarket radio
- sample time: 3 days
- delivered time: 5 days
- guarantee: 1 year
- packing: gift box
- Car Make: v.w,BMW,toyota,honda,mazda,suzuki..
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||DMC unit size:L 10.5' W6.6'H1.8CM
Packing Size:21.2 cm'15.8cm'5.6cm
Carton Size(40 pcs in one carton):67.5cm'47cm'32cm
Carton Size(10pcs in one carton):32cm' 23 cm' 30 cm
CE FCC RoHS approved car radio adapter with USB.SD function
Similar Products from M.costa:
Direct Connect with car audio,no FM noise.
Control DMC by car audio buttons or steering wheel.
Support USB Disk /SD Card /3.5 auxiliary input,large capacity available.
Widely extend external audio sources, like PC, MP3,MP4, Mobile Phone etc.
All-in-one product, compatible with different car audios by one main frame.
Compatible with :
OEM Radio:Toyota, Honda, Volkswagen, Nissan, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Mazda, Hyundai, Subaru, Audi, Skoda..
usb extend cable, 3.5 line audio cable,usb reader,tool for V.W:
- The first and most important step in using Digital Music Changer is setting the dip-switches; this makes the Digital Music Changer compatible with the vehicles it is being installed in.
- Before the installation, power off the car
- Plug the Digital Music Changer into your car stereo changer port(usually located behind the radio)
- Insert the USB disk or SD card(please consult user manual about setting music files in the USB disk or SD card)
- For PC, PSP, MD, Mobile Phone etc Aux device, connect it with Aux in port.
- Once the unit is installed, power on the radio, then press the CD button or Aux button, you will then have the following control: Disk+/Disk-, Next track, previous track, Fast Forward &Fast Rewind etc.
- Press “Repeat” button to switch between MP3 and Aux in.